Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dota 2 Irish league/tourney Team registration (Rosters only)

Options
  • 13-08-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Ok Folks. With the International done let's have a look at how we're fixed to get things going here. The reason I'm posting it separate to the other thread is because it seems like that thread is meant for a mix of games and for people who are flying solo looking to join up with others to wrangle themselves together into teams so I figured it'd be better to be game specific and more concise for when full 5 man teams have their rosters fixed and sorted. Team rosters only should be posted here.

Use the other thread for hooking up if you're a solo looking for others just to keep this clean.

Format should be:

Team: Boyzhaus
    Players:
    1. JamJar (SteamID: Blah)
    2. John121425 (SteamID: John_Finefettle)
    3. Dipped (SteamID: DippedInMilk)
    4. PB (SteamID: Paulie Pissbottle)
    5. Clamper (SteamID:Afart)

Simple as that. Then hopefully when a bunch of teams are up (it'd be nice to have 8 or more) I can start working on brackets or tables or both and a rules system be it best of 1 game or best of 3 (more likely) etc.

Anyone interested in taking part has 1 task. Organise 5 of you as a team and tell me who you are here so I can get numbers. Please don't list any names on your team that aren't 100% down to play in this. Last thing we need are forfeits because "Jamie doesn't want to play and you never asked him anyway Daniel!" etc.

Remember Team posts only. Use the creating teams thread for getting together with people. Once you have a 5 then throw it up here.

Ry

Comments

Advertisement