Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Brooklyn Nine-Nine [Fox]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I just discovered this on Netflix last night, watched 3 episodes from season 1, f*cking HILARIOUS!!!!

So long since I found a live action comedy that made me laugh so much.

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Cheddar the dog has passed away ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

New season is absolutely rubbish. Jake and Amy need to divorce or something - their relationship is far too soppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,637 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Cheddar the dog has passed away ;(
    I am going to hope it was "some common bitch!" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Snags Very Early Season 8 Renewal at NBC
    https://tvline.com/2019/11/14/brooklyn-nine-nine-renewed-season-8-nbc/

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I liked Debbie Fogel, shame the way they sent her character :(

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,662 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brooklyn Nine Nine series 7 starts on Thursday, 26th March 2020 at 9pm on E4

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 36,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Gina has become a disease for Brooklyn Nine Nine. They fill her stupid story episodes with equally stupid stories for the other characters.

She's the only character that doesn't work IMO. Supposed to be crazy and unpredictable but I just find her intensely boring.

Is there any chance of these ending up on Netflix. I really miss this show.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Netflix have the rights to past seasons up to season 5. Season 6 will be there on March 28. So about a year behind E4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I've given up on this now. I didn't think the first few episodes of series 7 were any good and haven't watched the last 2. In previous years if I missed a couple of episodes I'd be dying to catch up but I'm bothered this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,007 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm Riggs :)

I'm Riggs :)

Holt was brilliant in that episode

I liked Debbie Fogel, shame the way they sent her character :(
    I agree...love Vanessa Bayer

Holt was brilliant in that episode
    I would like to see more of Kevin....and Cheddar!

Still watching this on e4 really fun series so far

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 36,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

gmisk wrote: »
    I would like to see more of Kevin....and Cheddar!

He has a supporting role in The Good Place which is another Michael Shur creation.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

He has a supporting role in The Good Place which is another Michael Shur creation.

Cheedar? I must of missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Cheedar? I must of missed that.

Nah Kevin. He plays Shawn in the Good Place.

If you've not watched it it's an easy watch and has a good few episodes to get through ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Nah Kevin. He plays Shawn in the Good Place.

If you've not watched it it's an easy watch and has a good few episodes to get through ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Bad joke by me, watched all the Good place excellent.

Fun series so far.
    Always nice to see Cheddar captain Holt's fluffy boy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

This is apparently real: a Quebec TV station has acquired the rights to remake Brooklyn 99 - set in French-Canada. The mind boggles!

https://twitter.com/VideotronDiv/status/1296220686881628164

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Sacré bleu!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone know how to watch season 7 now. Tried sky and netflix and not on there. Looked at All4 app and not on that.

Tried buying on amazon and that won't work either since revolut changed to Lithuania. (previously worked for buying as was UK issued bank)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

It will likely be eventually on Netflix but seems to tend to arrive about a year after E4 airing.

NBC has announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine will wrap its death-defying run with Season 8, which has been pushed to the 2021-22 TV season. The farewell season will consist of just 10 episodes, which will mark the series’ shortest season to date.

https://tvline.com/2021/02/11/brooklyn-nine-nine-ending-season-8-delayed-nbc/

NBC has announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine will wrap its death-defying run with Season 8, which has been pushed to the 2021-22 TV season. The farewell season will consist of just 10 episodes, which will mark the series’ shortest season to date.

https://tvline.com/2021/02/11/brooklyn-nine-nine-ending-season-8-delayed-nbc/
    Not....noiiiice

gmisk wrote: »
    Not....noiiiice

At least they can end on their own terms. Sometimes these types of shows run out of steam if they go on too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool ,not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool ,not cool,

Advertisement