Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laois angling centre

Options
  • 04-08-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Was Anyone Fished Laois Angling Centre For Rainbow Trout lately?! Can You Give me some info (Lines,flies,Spots Etc.) Should i go there?!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Anyone Please i really need help thanks..........

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

Anyone Please i really need help thanks..........
    I've fished it with a friend of mine and had some results on a # 6 intermediate line and we just fished lures like the cats whisker and wooly bigger etc we only stopped for a few hours but it a nice spot.I'm sure if you give them a ring them they will give you some info ? Hope I helped:P

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Thanks Were you guys fishing Di3 Lines and droppers?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

Thanks Were you guys fishing Di3 Lines and droppers?

To be honest all I'm not the best with all the Di3 line talk and that? I just used a airflo intermidiate line that sunk a half inch a second and 6 lb leader I cast out pulled straight away andafter a few casts of that I counted about 5 seconds another few casts then on 7 seconds I started getting takes on the cats whisker ...it was fairly sunny the day we were there so they were deep enough but a few were rising just coudnt be bothered changing cause the lures were working

Advertisement