Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards inhouse games

Options
  • 28-07-2013 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭

Seems like a good idea to have a thread to organise when to do some friendly inhouse games.

Teamspeak 3 IP: 188.165.244.23 (no password)

Anyone up for a game in the next hour or so?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

id play but nobody sees new threads fast enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reyi

I'm also up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Possibly trying to organise inhouse nights might increase the chance of success -- ie; every Wednesday or something. It also means one person doesn't have to organise it all the time. People will just know it's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I'd give this a bash.

TS3 gives me aids though:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

as long as it's not skype, shudder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Jaysus, no chance. I'll never understand the people using Skype for games. I guess its free but just ugh.

Been using mumble for a few years now and its great

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I prefer mumble as well but TS3 doesn't bother me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Played a few games with Valour and Reyi, winning :P gg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Dustaz wrote: »
    Jaysus, no chance. I'll never understand the people using Skype for games. I guess its free but just ugh.

Been using mumble for a few years now and its great

We've recently started using Razer comms. Suorised at how good it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Realistically it'd be easier to have a steam boards.ie dota group too, and ping events out across that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 FordeCoM

Played a few games with Valour and Reyi, winning :P gg.

You should consider sneaking our team into your league then, since as we missed the deadline :(.

Tankran wrote: »
    Realistically it'd be easier to have a steam boards.ie dota group too, and ping events out across that

why not just idle in the ts? Loads on there all the time, so you can play with them whenever.

Advertisement