Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina fishing

Options
  • 20-07-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hello

Im planning of going to ballina for wild brown trout or Rainbow trout (anywhere near ballina) any places ( i don't want to go to lough mask or any of those big lakes but i'll got to a small hill lough) could you guys recommend some rivers hill loughs and small loughs? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

I heard lough talt is good anyon fish there ill go any where now within reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭rtc

I heard lough talt is good anyon fish there ill go any where now within reason!

Lough talt can be good or you could also try lough easky.Don't expect to catch anything much bigger than 1/4 pound though.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

rtc wrote: »
    Lough talt can be good or you could also try lough easky.Don't expect to catch anything much bigger than 1/4 pound though.

Any where else i went there before about 2 years ago and caught a 1 and half pound brownie

Advertisement