Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted for Alt band.

Options
  • 20-07-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey guys, i'm looking for dedicated musicians in the midlands for an alt band, Though anywhere in the country is fine if you're the right person for the band.

The aim of the band is to create music that utilizes tone/word painting (give it a quick google if you're curious) that on its own would create top quality music but will be delivered with a unique stage show using high energy performances and inexpensive but effective lighting/projection/effects etc etc to tell the story or concept of the finished album.

If you want to look at my previous posts in my profile i talk about the project in more depth, but in this post i'm calling out to creative musicians who like the sound of something new and modern with a goal to aim for and realistic means of achieving them. I have a recording/rehearsal space and have studios/lighting/video crews/theatres all interested in the project. I've been given a long time to get my line up ready but at the moment thats the most difficulty im having, I cant seem to find like minded musicians.

If your musical interests cover modern rock/pop/alt/metal and all in between and you want something new, creatively fulfilling and dedicated with the goal and means to take it further, or if you have any questions, give me a PM and ill get back to you :)

I hope I find what im looking for!

Comments

Advertisement