Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tooheys Extra Dry in Ireland

Options
  • 08-07-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,
    I need some help here. I have some relatives coming home to Ireland from Australia in a couple of weeks. When I've been down under visiting they drink Tooheys Extra Dry (Green Label) and I was looking to get some in for them while they are here. My problem is I can only find the Tooheys Extra Dry Premium (Black Label) for sale in Dublin. Does anyone know if there is much difference in the two beers and could someone tell me where I might be able to get the Green Label Tooheys in Ireland or online delivery to Ireland.

Thanks
    Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,757 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Maybe they're tired of Aussie beer - get them some Irish beer.
    O' Hara's, Dungarvan, Trouble brewing, 8 Degrees are all widely available.

If I go abroad, the last thing I want to be given is Guinness!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pb1974

Thanks for the reply

I have plans to get a selection of some Irish beer but I also wanted to get some of what they are used too. Some might try new things but some might appreciate me going to the trouble of getting them some beer they like from home.

Phil

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Haven't seen Tooheys but Coopers is available from Drinkstore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pb1974

I have an update. I've been told McHughs off-licence at the Artane Roundabout in Dublin sells Tooheys Extra Dry (Green Label) at roughly €2 a bottle. I'm going to check that out tomorrow. Will post my findings.

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Anywhere down south sell this ?

If not, anybody reccomend a good website to buy it from ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement