Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Glasgowbury 2013

• 01-07-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

I've been to every Glasgowbury since it's inception in 2000 (bar one year when it was held in a pub over three nights). This year, I'm playing at it! Can't wait!

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,654 ✭✭✭✭ NIMAN

Jez, do you ever sit in!

Good luck, whats your band name? Or are you a one man band?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

The band are called Don't Fear The Natives :cool:

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

• Registered Users Posts: 28,654 ✭✭✭✭ NIMAN

You the singer, guitar, bass or drums?

NIMAN wrote: »
    You the singer, guitar, bass or drums?

Geetar! :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 42,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭ muffler

So thats why you have been stringing everyone along ;)

• Advertisement

I has been announced that this year will be the last one :(

Anyone else going? I can't wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 guttenberg

Good luck today Penfailed!

Advertisement