Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing around Carlow

Options
  • 26-06-2013 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi was hoping for some advice as I am returning to fishing afters years of absence. I am hoping to do some mixed fishing (worming and spinning for trout, perch and small pike) around Carlow. Would anyone be able to advise an area suitable was considering Levitstown between Carlow and Athy as I have caught some good size Bream and Pike there years ago would this still be a good option?
    Also the area would need to have a tow path as I believe thats the only areas of the Barrow that can be fished without a license. Can't remember if Levitstown has or not.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

ask for Gerry, he'll give you all the info you need,

Carlow Coarse Angling Supplies
    8 St. Fiacc's Terrace,
    Graiguecullen,
    Carlow, Co. Carlow.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Milford is a grand spot I find, Got some nice pike there recently and have great luck with smaller fish on corn!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement