Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any good fishing clubs in Dublin south

Options
  • 24-06-2013 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi i am trying to find a good fishing club in Dublin south preferably in the Dublin 14 - 16 area but if not i'm not to fussy
    hope someone can help me out & thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Dodder Anglers Association is great. They control fishing on the Dodder river and the reservoir at Bohernabreena too. Membership is only €10 a year which is fantastic value, and it should be available in any fishing shop around dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

What type of fishing are you looking to do ?

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭airplane1

I'm looking to do Game Fishing for brown trout i am looking to try join some club so that i can meet people that have a similar interest that way i can make friends & get to know people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

airplane1 wrote: »
    I'm looking to do Game Fishing for brown trout i am looking to try join some club so that i can meet people that have a similar interest that way i can make friends & get to know people

Then I'd go with what Steven recommends

21/25

Advertisement