Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano/Keyboard player available in Dublin

Options
  • 23-06-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm a pianist available for gigging/depping in the Dublin area. I have plenty of experience playing rock, pop, classical and jazz. I read and write music, but am perfectly comfortable working by ear as well. PM me if you need a pianist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 T.R.

hi check out this PM me if you're interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056979232

• Registered Users Posts: 10 leitrim_lad

Hey there, we are an original band looking for a piano player round the dublin area. U still on the look out for a band?
    bmullen87 wrote: »
    I'm a pianist available for gigging/depping in the Dublin area. I have plenty of experience playing rock, pop, classical and jazz. I read and write music, but am perfectly comfortable working by ear as well. PM me if you need a pianist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bims

bmullen87 wrote: »

Hi, can you contact me on bibiuk@msn.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bmullen87

Unfortunately already involved in a few projects so can't commit to an originals band and give it my full attention, thanks for the interest though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jasword

• Advertisement
Advertisement