Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any good free app that i can check results for all sports on android?

Options
  • 22-06-2013 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for a good free app for my android phone that will let me check results on all kinds of sports such as football , rugby , golf etc
    i hope someone can help me resolve this
    thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

airplane1 wrote: »
    Hi i am looking for a good free app for my android phone that will let me check results on all kinds of sports such as football , rugby , golf etc
    thanks in advance

if you download opera mini,one of the windows on the front page is opera sports.almost everything is covered,except horse racing oddly enough.i mean,you can find all the results for third division football in Iran,but not the result of the grand national.its very good apart from that hitch,id recommend it highly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 le sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

airplane1 wrote: »
    thanks in advance

Sky Sports or BBC Sport apps are quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭riggsfitz

Fotmob for soccer trsults
    Ultimate rugby for rugby
    Two good apps be lost without them

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

riggsfitz wrote: »
    Fotmob for soccer trsults
    Ultimate rugby for rugby
    Two good apps be lost without them

+1 for Fotmob - great app.

Eurosport has a general sports app which has a wide variety of sports covered. No option to turn off image download so could gobble data plan

Best option is a number of apps specific to sports as they tend to present in a format that is tailored for the sport. For example

AtBat for baseball
    TourTracker for cycling
    PGA Tour for Golf

ESPN Cricinfo is a bit of a mess

Must give Ultimate Rugby a try but might wait until after the Wales - Australia test today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Soccer livescores best for soccer results and scores, SportsTap also quite good for basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis and golf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭hcnyla

Dave147 wrote: »
    Soccer livescores best for soccer results and scores, SportsTap also quite good for basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis and golf.

Is there any app that includes GAA as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Soccer live scores and fotmob best for footy.

Eurosport decent app for all sports live scores

Advertisement