Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you even been to court for traffic or any other offenses?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

After the penalty points scandal and then according to a recent post on here saying somthing like 50% off all speeding fines are struck out. I was wondering how many boardies have been summonsed to court by Gardai and what was the result.

I'v been to court twice for not producing my license, insurance and nct but had all the relevant documents so was struck out :D Even though you have all the details it's still a worrying event..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,482 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

carzony wrote: »
    After the penalty points scandal and then according to a recent post on here saying somthing like 50% off all speeding fines are struck out. I was wondering how many boardies have been summonsed to court by Gardai and what was the result.

I'v been to court twice for not producing my license, insurance and nct but had all the relevant documents so was struck out :D Even though you have all the details it's still a worrying event..

Have y. . . oh wait.

Carry on. .

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Too many times to count. But that was well over 10 years ago, ive wisened up since then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Nothing yet anyways, not so much as a fine from the GATSO vans, not even a parking ticket come to think of it. Never had a run in with the gardai at all. Either I'm lucky, very well behaved or just very careful not to get caught ;):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Nowt.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Only the once when I reversed over a parking ticket mans head and his brains spilled out on the road, the judge fined me €50 for not cleaning up the mess. Lesson learned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I have been to kangaroo court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Drink driving and non display of tax. Fun times..

Advertisement