Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Graduate Programme 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Natalian

but i thought they ring you even if you have been rejected?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Yes, later though. Incase they cant fill the position/theyre too busy with the employed ones to bother with the rejects

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bman90

What's everyones current situation? Has anybody heard of any more yes or no's? And if not, is anyone going to contact them and ask them what the story is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

bman90 wrote: »
    What's everyones current situation? Has anybody heard of any more yes or no's? And if not, is anyone going to contact them and ask them what the story is?

I emailed last Friday to ask when I'd hear. No response as yet.

Has anyone checked their Taleo account? Mine says "application review Last Updated: 17th July"? That's before I got called for assessment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Contacted them yesterday to try and get any form of feedback, even just a PFO, but haven't heard a thing.

It really seems like an excellent graduate programme but their entire recruitment process has been an absolute shambles.

I rang them yesterday but they wouldnt let me speak to HR for some reason...Im getting the feelig they have forgotten about us as they said they couldnt find my name on the list of candidates :s

Just emailed there. I'll let ye know

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bman90

So did I...let's bombard them!

I have a feeling that would only end badly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 katethinkspink

Just got rejection email there. About time really

Yeah, I got one today too. Not surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

PFOs for all! Miniature American flags for others.

Gutted but was pretty much convinced over a week ago that I hadn't gotten it given that I wasn't contacted on Tuesday.

Agree with the comment above - the programme looks fantastic and I'm disappointed not to have gotten it but my god the recruitment process is an absolute mess. It is too late to turn to alternatives now as well for most of us, I assume, unless something else was already lined up.

Ye got mine yesterday too...I guess it will take them another week or two to give us feedback!! Very poor recruitment process

Got a call today about a "very urgent message", couldn't talk because I was at work. But anyone else get a call like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Galway50

Hey guys,

Sorry to open an old thread... but i'm looking for any tips/ advice for the Vodafone graduate experience day? I have it in a few weeks and I can't see much online about it at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 abaragry1

Galway50 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Sorry to open an old thread... but i'm looking for any tips/ advice for the Vodafone graduate experience day? I have it in a few weeks and I can't see much online about it at all!

Hey Galway50. Did you hear anything back from the experience day?

Advertisement