Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today - Win or Fail

Options
  • 09-06-2013 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

As in the title.

Me - minor fail. did f/ck all, later observed those stupid happy people having all the fun.

How was it for you ? 10 votes

High wins coming in from the west.
    0% 0 votes
    medium to strong wins.
    20% 2 votes
    shares in 'me corp' held at average prices as the stock market dropped 2 points since opening
    40% 4 votes
    some sub-dermal traces of fail between the 3rd and 4th vertebrae
    20% 2 votes
    heavy episodes of fail surrounded by clouds of mediocrity
    10% 1 vote
    mixed menagerie of melancholy and marvelousity
    0% 0 votes
    i was otherwise occupied/under the influence of port and rum
    10% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Burnt everything I was BBQ-ing....I do believe that's a win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Win!

Been in bed since I got home from work on Friday. Win, win, win

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Today was filled with a HUGE amount of win. The local broadcasters here in Winnipeg, CBC, were selling off there library of CDs and vinyl. For cheap.
    I got 200 LPs and 344 7"s for under a hundred bucks. There will be many a mix made.

The only minor fail was discovering that my front tyre was also flat when I went to fix my back tyre that burst on Thursday.

But still...RECORDS!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fresh6000/8990188179/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

medium to strong wins down here. will check lotto ticket tomorrow could be a blast if wins flowing from the east but either way it's set to be a balmy coated breezey win of a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Win! I started writing a paper at 15:04 and I am almost done which is amazing considering I am VERY VERY easily distracted as evidenced by the number of times I have posted since then. And that's not even considering the threads I spent ages reading. An hour behind the deadline but sure, it's a win still :). Indeed, I am positively chuffed with myself :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Didn't do much. Progressed a tiny bit in a thing I'm working on, but all in all it was a very "meh" day.

Advertisement