Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Accident

Options
  • 07-06-2013 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Folks just looking for some advice here, i had a seizure (not related to epilepsy but i did have one 6 years ago as well) in work last weekend (i work in a pub in Dublin city center), i hit my head and had to go to A&E and get 8 stitches blah blah.. The hospital sent me a bill for €100, i have quit work in the pub (after 4 months working part-time). My question is if i have to pay the fee or does my employer? it was an accident in work after all.

I'm not trying to make a big deal here but if they are required to pay, at least i can approach them about it.

Any help would be great, thanks

Michael
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I can't help on the legal side but do you think your employer should? It doesn't really sound like the job had anything to do with the accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

AH probably isn't the best place for this. Maybe try work and jobs or Legal Discussion. Please read their charters first as I'm not familiar with either forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement