Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Svet Kant progressive metal

Options
  • 07-06-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone!

Svet Kant (band based in DUBLIN) is looking for musicians to present the new album released recently. We are a fully commited band and our style is progressive metal (think Opeth, Dream Theater, Tesseract).

We are looking for people with aims and goals, with attitude towards learning and improving (you don't need to be Vai, Sheehan or Portnoy), with willingness to play live and to make a living out of music.

If you are interested please let us know...this band will for surely get somewhere, that's a promise.

Musicians thought: drummer, another guitar player and bass player.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Where are you based in dublin and what's the age range of current members?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SantiagoKodela

I'm in Dublin 4 (close to the Herbert Park)

There is no age range as long as the musician is technically fit or with willingness to improve and practice to reach to the required skills.

what instrument do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Rainbow CatMagic

Hi, same person posting as Davedanon under different account

Guitar/Bass/Vocals
    Here's a vid of my guitar playing, more thrash than progressive but it's just to give an idea of technical skill
    http://youtu.be/TITgf9e1LeQ
    I have no bass clips up but I'm more than compentant to play most metal songs bar stuff like John Myung's or Billy Sheehans insane parts

If you follow my account through that link there's clips of my singing and a few pieces I composed

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SantiagoKodela

Hi there, i've seen the video...

you told me you were able to play bass as well? which is your strong instrument? is it guitar or bass?

if you tell me that you can play Shehaan's or Myung's bass stuff then I think is better giving a shot to bass, don't you think?

what's your mail?

cheers

Advertisement