Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contrary images.

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭

Accidently took a picture of my face earlier and it looked about ten years older than what I see in the mirror,why the difference and which one is the real me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Always the worse one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

kneemos wrote: »
    Accidently took a picture of my face earlier and it looked about ten years older than what I see in the mirror,why the difference and which one is the real me?

Has it been 10 years since you have last looked in the mirror?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Break the mirror. If you survive then you were the real one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Take a picture of your arse , if that looks better then your face ... you know the rest of the story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

mattjack wrote: »
    Take a picture of your arse , if that looks better then your face ... you know the rest of the story ?

How many people have seen they're own ass holes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Thats why they invented camera phones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Mattjack , you fool .. look what you started.

I'm just saving the rest of you'se the trouble of posting this later.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mattjack wrote: »
    Mattjack , you fool .. look what you started.
    I'll end in disasster :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

hmm I dont know.

But I can tell you that webcams are evil and make you look even ****tier than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I always think I look weird on webcam or in photos taken straight on, guess you've a lifetime of seeing your reflection so it looks reversed in pictures, how we see ourselves in the mirror and how other people see us aren't the same, stupid unsymmetrical face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Your face, like most people's, is asymmetrical. When you look in the mirror you see a mirror image of what everybody else sees. The two are different because both sides of your face are slightly different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I swoon every time I look in the mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Your face, like most people's, is asymmetrical. When you look in the mirror you see a mirror image of what everybody else sees. The two are different because both sides of your face are slightly different.

This explanation always makes my brain hurt. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Most people hate the way they look in photos.

Advertisement