Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recently stocked lakes?

Options
  • 06-06-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone know of any recently stocked lakes in the midlands it good fishing spots..I live between clonaslee county laois and killeigh offaly.. there is a lake here in clonaslee brittas lake heard it was recently stocked but cant see anythibg jumping up there.. anyone any clue if it was or how to find out or any good fishing spots?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Thats a strange requests:confused: You want to know where there is newly stocked fished so you can remove them mmmmm .........

• Registered Users Posts: 20 denni26492

Fishing is a sport u catch them and put them back im not the first person to ask this.. if u cant help then why reply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

denni26492 wrote: »
    Fishing is a sport u catch them and put them back im not the first person to ask this.. if u cant help then why reply

Because basically your looking for easy fishing.
    No sport in catching fish that have been in a lake and starving and will attack anything that shines.
    There's no sport in it as there's no challenge to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 denni26492

Why are ye all making a big deal over this.. Its a sport hobbie or whatevr to me. And no fish in lakes dont jump for everything its a challenge to get one.. Thats the hole point n I asked was the lakes stocked cus theres lakes that dont have fish n I was wondering did anyone know if it had been stocked I didn ask anything else and thats all I wanted a reply for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

denni26492 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any recently stocked lakes in the midlands it good fishing spots..I live between clonaslee county laois and killeigh offaly.. there is a lake here in clonaslee brittas lake heard it was recently stocked but cant see anythibg jumping up there.. anyone any clue if it was or how to find out or any good fishing spots?

what are you looking to catch?

• Advertisement
Advertisement