Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's "Daughter", Paris

Options
  • 06-06-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

I remember thinking about this years ago, during the Martin Bashir documentary, but was reminded today by seeing Paris Jackson on the front page of several newspapers: Can she possibly be Michael Jackson's biological daughter?

Whether he wanted to accept it or not, Michael Jackson was a black man; Paris looks completely Caucasian, as does her older brother, Prince, as far as I recall. Did MJ claim to be their biological father or was it widely conceded that they were adopted by Jackson from mother Debbie Rowe? I would be interested in knowing if anyone has definitive information on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Nooooo, she's not adopted. That's ignorant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Meritocracy Wins

You want AH to give you definitive information on MJ's children?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Who cares, people should leave them alone and let them get on with their lives.

byronbay2 wrote: »
    I remember thinking about this years ago, during the Martin Bashir documentary, but was reminded today by seeing Paris Jackson on the front page of several newspapers: Can she possibly be Michael Jackson's biological daughter?

Whether he wanted to accept it or not, Michael Jackson was a black man; Paris looks completely Caucasian, as does her older brother, Prince, as far as I recall. Did MJ claim to be their biological father or was it widely conceded that they were adopted by Jackson from mother Debbie Rowe? I would be interested in knowing if anyone has definitive information on this.

If she was his biologically or his by adoption, she's still his daughter - not his 'daughter'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You're concerned about her lineage when the reason she's in the papers was a suicide attempt....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Leave the poor child alone, for furks's sake. What're ye like, a bunch of grown men.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

jimgoose wrote: »
    Leave the poor child alone, for furks's sake. What're ye like, a bunch of grown men.

As if she's gonna be reading this...

Omackeral wrote: »
    As if she's gonna be reading this...

As if that had anything to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

He was the Dad she loved, that is good enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

You're concerned about her lineage when the reason she's in the papers was a suicide attempt....

I'd say that her 'lineage' was an underlying factor in her suicide attempt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Her suicide attempt was only a mnemonic to the creation of this thread. I don't think it is an affront to her (or her siblings) to ask whether it is widely believed that she was adopted or whether MJ claimed her as his (unlikely, imo) biological daughter. If anyone has info on this, I would be interested to read it.

Her suicide attempt was only a mnemonic to the creation of this thread. I don't think it is an affront to her (or her siblings) to ask whether it is widely believed that she was adopted or whether MJ claimed her as his (unlikely, imo) biological daughter. If anyone has info on this, I would be interested to read it.

Is Google broken again? I find it ****en weird to be discussing the parentage of a teenage girl who clearly has problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

If you're thinking about his baby, it don't matter if she's black or white:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

She has Elvis's eyes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Her suicide attempt was only a mnemonic to the creation of this thread.

A wha Gay?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Isn't the mother white?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Who cares if she's his biological daughter or not?

Whether she is or she isn't, it's not going to affect your day to day life. Poor kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Of course they are not his biological children, that's bloody obvious. It doesn't matter they are his children and people should just leave them alone to get on with their lives and worry about there own. There father was a superstar doesn't mean they want to be in the spotlight or that they don't have there own issues , no more so than anyone else who has lost a parent they loved biological or otherwise...he raised them.

Irishcrx wrote: »
    ...he raised them.

He did, the misfortunate man. And by all accounts raised them reasonable decently and well in spite of all the bullsh!te and carry-on. I'm no Michael Jackson fan, but I think that innocent child should be left alone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Can she possibly be Michael Jackson's biological daughter?

Why do you want to know??? Why? Seriously why?
    What the fudge is wrong with you?
    What made you write that question on boards.ie?
    FFS. Some people do my head in!

• Advertisement

I have no idea whether she's his biological daughter or not, but you'd be amazed how many black people have very white-looking kids. I know quite a few mixed-race people with pale skin and blue eyes. It's not as rare as you'd think. Paris is a stunning looking girl, IMO, whoever her biological father is!

Tabnabs wrote: »
    A wha Gay?

Sorry, forgot I was in AH. Her attempted suicide is irrelevant to the topic but reminded me that there was a thread I wanted to start.

He was the Dad she loved, that is good enough for me.

Whatever people thought of him, he loved his kids and did his best to shield them from the World. She has a lot to cope with. His family are as disfunctional as they come. She's very like her mother and I hope they can overcome whatever problems the poor kid has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

She has Elvis's eyes

Left to her in the will I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I think the situation is really bad. these things are never black or white. i think the media should just stop talking her around and leave her alone. i think the op needs to take a long hard look at the man in the mirror.

I think the situation is really bad. these things are never black or white. i think the media should just stop talking her around and leave her alone. i think the op needs to take a long hard look at the man in the mirror.

I see what you did (very clumsily) there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Sorry, forgot I was in AH. Her attempted suicide is irrelevant to the topic but reminded me that there was a thread I wanted to start.

Handing out the shhhlllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppzzzzzzzzz.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'm still waiting to see your mnemonic though?

Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain, for rainbow so perhaps:

Marimbas
    Juggle
    Dreamy
    Antagonists
    Since
    Marked
    Services
    Analyze
    Huge
    Trees

for 'Michael Jackson's daughter attempts suicide must start after hours thread'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Tabnabs wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to see your mnemonic though?

Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain, for rainbow so perhaps:

Marimbas
    Juggle
    Dreamy
    Antagonists
    Since
    Marked
    Services
    Analyze
    Huge
    Trees

for 'Michael Jackson's daughter attempts suicide must start after hours thread'

I should have known that no Nordic, Survivalist Mod would lie down for that sshhhhllllaaaapppp...

• Advertisement

Am I to take it that the denizens of this rather fine sub-forum are expected to be of inferior loquacity than the good burghers (and, indeed, hot-dhogs) of other, competing beards.ie sub-phylla? But like the Oglarooinans of legend, we have no way of telling from here whether such places are capable of supporting life as we know it at all, at all! :D

Advertisement