Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed time? 3.30?

Options
  • 04-06-2013 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Well it appears most posts seem to stop around 3.30am i'm not usually up this late usually 2.30 at the latest so when do you tend to go to bed? vote in the poll!

What time do you go to bed at? 201 votes

8pm
    0%
    9pm
    0%
    Fr_DougalThe Backwards Man 2 votes
    10pm
    1%
    Wompa1LilMrsDahamstaShadowHearthLemonperv 4 votes
    11pm
    7%
    THEZAPPAleft_behindYouTookMyNamemichael100hi_im_filcazwhateverdaisybunTheBodymadcabbageKev.OCBebo stunnahrtwsnausagesPush PopJ.Garfield 15 votes
    12am
    24%
    omahaidAlungazzerSarnArcheronPaigneGarHdsmythyshockwaveGreen GiantSEPT 23 1989Cian92demakinzbongo2carolinespringSCOOP 64SuperDude87XxhaylsxxBirrocMcChubbin 49 votes
    12.30am
    15%
    gustafolpool2k05doriansmith00sully5uspectSeachmall[Deleted User]AmiraniTPDWhispered[Deleted User]DeedsieTheHamsterQuazzieMr.DavidloalaePirateShampooDr. Kenneth Noisewaterthreestripeskingcobra 32 votes
    1am
    6%
    Asethdenhaagenite7ofBriandonvito99candy-gal1questionmark?kylithBBDBBlooking_aroundEl_Paolothebag89pl4ichjgy17zwdpassremarkableMeangadh 14 votes
    2am
    17%
    Davey DevilzapataFGR[Deleted User]dotsmanjohnny_adidasCaptain ChaosanniehooherissonCrazyChick18smurfy89Sitecnot yet[Deleted User]VanishingActsNTMKAgricoladerfderfYbFocusTheEscapist 35 votes
    3am
    15%
    entropiup for anythingsadie06bluto63xtal191Andrewf20nyarlothothepSVJev/NhumberklogMiss LockhartPunkFreudbigred100MonkstownHoopBluesBerryElChe32brimalK.FlyersteveLFC24Moyglish 32 votes
    4am
    8%
    deecomredarmybrummytomSkylineheadkc90BOHtoxRuddgtDubDJtoastedpicklesITS_A_BADGERItwasntme.nocoverartDerpington95TheBzaOCorcrainnKeithM89Dr_Brian_Cocks 18 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

I go to bed at 3:50

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

3am
    Festy wrote: »
    I go to bed at 3:50

Open another beer like a mad scone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Ive been going to be between 5am-7am past few nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

3am
    I try to get to bed between 2 and 3 but usually don't fall asleep until around 4.30. Thankfully boards no longer shuts down cos there's only so much sky news repeat ad nauseum or ads for belvia bras I can take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I try to get to bed between 2 and 3 but usually don't fall asleep until around 4.30. Thankfully boards no longer shuts down cos there's only so much sky news repeat ad nauseum or ads for belvia bras I can take.

It really is wall to wall bras after one or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I work a bar, voted 4 am, but actual time is about 6 or 7 am

3am
    I work a bar, voted 4 am, but actual time is about 6 or 7 am

so you roll around in your bed for 2-3 hours? I'm at a loss to how this might happen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

No place in the pole for those who go to bed after 4am?

Usually 8/9 if im working nights

3am
    M5 wrote: »
    No place in the pole for those who go to bed after 4am?

Usually 8/9 if im working nights

The poll isnt based on people that do nights your always up at this time, this is your working time, its more so for people that are idiots and think its a great idea to stay up all night / get no sleep like me with work / college in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

mad turnip wrote: »
    so you roll around in your bed for 2-3 hours? I'm at a loss to how this might happen
    When you come home from work at 6 or whatever, do you go to bed straight away? I got home from work (also in a bar) at around 4:30am yesterday morning, but didn't go to bed till about 11am. Hence I'm still wide awake now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I finish work between 4-5am, always too hyper from work to sleep until at least 6. I'm currently wrecked tired but just can't sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Adyx wrote: »
    When you come home from work at 6 or whatever, do you go to bed straight away? I got home from work (also in a bar) at around 4:30am yesterday morning, but didn't go to bed till about 11am. Hence I'm still wide awake now.

The buzz from working a busy bar doesn't wear off quickly in any way.... the only way I can actually sleep straight away when I get home is if I have a few after work drinks. But given I mostly take my bike with me now, I don't drink after work anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

9pm
    I can go to bed at any time.

12am
    I go to bed around 11 during the week. I don't usually sleep for at least another hour, after a bit of a read and a watch of the late news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

12am
    U forgot the option regarding the Atari Jaguar op.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

3am
    Years ago, Boards used to shut down for maintenance at 4am for an hour. Cue floods of posts before the inevitable 1hr of limbo, then sleep :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

kneemos wrote: »
    It really is wall to wall bras after one or two.

Its Ireland largest lingerie section I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't have any fixed time for going to bed. I do freelance work for clients in different time zones and don't know what work I'll be doing from one week to another most of the time so it's impossible to stick to any sort of schedule let alone a decent sleeping schedule. Can't be good for you... some days I could be in bed at 10pm and up for work at 4am, and the next (well, same) day I might need to work from 6pm right through till 2-3am. Even thinking about it makes me feel jet-lagged and monged in the head.

I miss monotony!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

It doesn't get dark at night here anymore so my sleeping pattern is fooked. The sun dips just below the horizon at around midnight and then rises again at 3 am. Walking home from a night out at 4am in almost full daylight and temperatures of around 20 degrees is so so strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

my mother used to always tell me if I wasn't in bed by 2am I was to come home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

2am
    I usually lie down to sleep about 1am but it could be 2 again I get to sleep. 11 hours' kip and I do be right as rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

The buzz from working a busy bar doesn't wear off quickly in any way.... the only way I can actually sleep straight away when I get home is if I have a few after work drinks. But given I mostly take my bike with me now, I don't drink after work anymore.
    Walking or lifts for me! :pac: I rarely have more than one (if any) though. I don't get that buzz much anymore since we're not really busy these days. I remember I used to be absolutely wired though after a busy night. I only sleep for about 4/5 hours anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

More time for pole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

4am
    Usually half 3, up at 11. Trying to change that this last few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I have a **** sleeping pattern since as far back as I can remember, I will be grand for a week or so then eventually my nights will be my days and vice versa until I flip it around again.

So basically I go to bed whenever I am tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

A whole bunch of hours missing in that poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Between 12am and 2.30am usually.

Advertisement