Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player wanted for Alternative Rock Band

Options
  • 28-05-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

We are looking for a bass player for our alternative rock band. Female singer/bass player to contribute as backing vocals would be a plus.

Player shall be committed enough for band practice once a week, play gigs and take part in studio recording. Band rehearsal site is based in Glasnevin; hence player living in Dublin North area would be preferred/encouraged.

The band is working on original material (I stress, no covers) and have enough songs for recording an EP. The style is alternative rock with a feel of latin infusion. We plan to move into studio to start recording a single as a minimum.

Anyone interested, let me know.
    Felipe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 derand

Hi there

I'm late 30's bass player, live in clontarf and have been looking out for an original only band for a while. Also play some guitar and keys. Have equipment/transport and loads of gigging/recording exp.

Happy to audition if you would like to send a track.

Take care

Derek

Advertisement