Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing buddy, Dublin

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,
    I'm new in Ireland. Haven't try fishing yet. If there is somebody who can show me around about sea/river fishing or just join me for it please let me know. I know nothing and I need some help. I only like the process, so no worries about Irish natural resources. Every fish always goes back to water.
    Will appreciate any comment or suggestion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Welcome to Ireland, where abouts are you based??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Welcome to Ireland, where abouts are you based??

My spidey senses say .. Dublin.

Thread title also says that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 griman

yeah) I live in Dublin. want to try sea casting somewhere... but I don'n know where to. Any suggestion? Or can I join someone?

tin79 wrote: »

Thread title also says that :)

True that, but northside Southside north county? Dublin is kinda very well populated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 griman

South side. I live near New Street South

• Advertisement

Your quite close to the grand canal, there's a few fish there, some course some small pike! I plan on headin to Dun Laoighre on Friday to try for some mackerel, not sure their in yet but give it a go anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Your quite close to the grand canal, there's a few fish there, some course some small pike! I plan on headin to Dun Laoighre on Friday to try for some mackerel, not sure their in yet but give it a go anyways!

Not in just yet mate
    Rang up bullock harbour as was gonna go out with hot weather and they said only a few stragglers about an all joeys but the big ones aren't in just yet
    They said another 2 weeks with decent weather and they'll be proper in

Advertisement