Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist in Limerick looking for original/cover band or both......(also a guitarist)

Options
  • 17-05-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Limerick bassist looking for band to write music or play covers with, i have gear ready to gig with and I'm playing over 9 years. I have plenty of gigging experience and would love to start writing music again or covering songs with a talented band. My influences range from Muse,Megadeth,Foo Fighters,Dream theater....and so on, love all genres of music but do prefer faster tempo stuff like Holy wars by Megadeth or "On the Backs of Angels" by Dream theater.

Available to start as soon as you need, I learn covers very quickly so if you have a set and need me to learn it quick......no problem. Also I play guitar if that helps but my main is bass. 4 strings all the way!

my youtube channel with cover material

http://www.youtube.com/user/4StringsJo

Comments

Advertisement