Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadetships 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DIT Airsoft Soc

You've been scored since Group Assessment and Psychometric Test.

I was unsuccessful last year after the interview and with my feedback I got a detailed break down of all how I did in all the major competency areas as well as the score the officer assessing me in the GA gave.

That's awesome. where did you fall down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭madel

Is it safe to assume if you didn't get an email that its the end of the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 banbatoyota

That's awesome. where did you fall down?

I came off a litte robotic in my answers/over prepared/not natural. Hard not to make that mistake this time though when all I want to do is prepare prepare prepare!

madel wrote: »
    Is it safe to assume if you didn't get an email that its the end of the road?

No you'll be notified if sucessful or not

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Anyone got any idea how to get to the Curragh for 7.45 if you don't have a car. Coming from sligo probably via dublin city centre on public transport.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Any interview emails recieved today?

WilcoOut wrote: »
    Any interview emails recieved today?

Nope, is there any guarantee that there will be interview emails today or were they all sent yesterday and the rejections sent today?

Nope, is there any guarantee that there will be interview emails today or were they all sent yesterday and the rejections sent today?

We were told we'd hear either thursday or friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeleteSystem32

Just received the email for the final stage(aircorps).
    I notice that stage 3 was supposed be just psychomotor and psychologist, bloods and final interview.
    But i have got a date for another Psychometric test.
    Anybody else hear back?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeleteSystem32

Anyone got any idea how to get to the Curragh for 7.45 if you don't have a car. Coming from sligo probably via dublin city centre on public transport.

As far as i know bus eireann goes near it, not sure about that early. Id say your best bet would be a taxi if you have the cash for it

• Advertisement

Anyone that was in the curragh last friday get an email yet?

Anyone that was in the curragh last friday get an email yet?

No still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chopper2013

Just received the email for the final stage(aircorps).
    I notice that stage 3 was supposed be just psychomotor and psychologist, bloods and final interview.
    But i have got a date for another Psychometric test.
    Anybody else hear back?

Yea got my rejection email:(

Yea got my rejection email:(

Sorry to here that lad, still waiting on mine. refresh button is worn out ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Anyone still waiting on an email from the Army?

Anyone still waiting on an email from the Army?

Yupp, what day were you in kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chopper2013

Sorry to here that lad, still waiting on mine. refresh button is worn out ha

Thanks, I wonder do they take the interview into account when they decide whether or not to allow you to continue in the competition? It's just I though I did well in it:( any news?

Thanks, I wonder do they take the interview into account when they decide whether or not to allow you to continue in the competition? It's just I though I did well in it:( any news?

I dont know about the air corp, i think you can ring up
    and get them to send you the report of the interview to see where you fell down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Yupp, what day were you in kildare?

Brother was there Monday and Tuesday, guy he knows got a rejection email yesterday for the same group so he's been on tenterhooks all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭SplitCartridge

Has anyone who has gotten through stage 3 received an interview date outside of next week?

It could be a possibility that they told those who will be interviewed next week their news, now they're working through the no's, and may then be giving out the good news to the rest.

From what I can remember, at various stages in various competitions over the years, the no's went out first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tomato1988

was down last monday and tuesday in the curragh, still waiting to hear back

I was wednesday thursday and havent heard back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭SplitCartridge

I was wednesday thursday and havent heard back yet.

I know someone who was there on those dates and received a no email on Thursday.

I know someone who was there on those dates and received a no email on Thursday.

Oh right, don't know what to think now!Hopefully it's a good sign

Still waiting :(

me too, agonising!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Smurf8

Was onto my mate there last night, he got his interview date via email for the Army on Sunday for next week he was up in the Curragh on the first day and anouther one i know from my group on the 8th got an interview date for this week, I'm hearing all sorts of people getting dates for interview and people getting no's! Anyone else in the same boat as myself, as in just not hearing a thing either way?

Just got a yes email from the army

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Smurf8

tomato1988 wrote: »
    Just got a yes email from the army

Fair play, What day did you get your interview for? and when were you down in thye Curragh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 92omahony

Got my date for the equitation school test and my interview, my riding test is on the 28th and my interview is on the 31st.

• Advertisement

Smurf8 wrote: »
    Fair play, What day did you get your interview for? and when were you down in thye Curragh?

was down in the curragh on the monday/tuesday. interview not for a few weeks yet

Advertisement