Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest home insurance??

Options
  • 06-05-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Can anybody suggest what would be the cheaper insurance for a home for 2013...im currently with fpd, but im looking to change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Try 123.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 danny50

I find Liberty good,renewal comes in at much the same price.
    Did 123 one year and renewal was €170 dearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stodwyer

Try Zurich they were cheaper by a long shot for us and also covered alot more stuff. Most insurance companies dont cover flooding from burst tank etc. but zurich do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

If you get a cheap quote remember to read the terms and conditions first. Some of the cheaper quotes will have an excess of 500 euro plus or won't cover water damage. I found Zurich to have the best policy at reasonable rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 psychosismoses

thanks for the posts, although the person i was inquiring for went with chill before the replies, they said they got a better deal than fpd so they were happy enough. thanks anyway, will know for future reference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

have recently looked around for my house and motor insurance and both best quotes and packages were with nononsense.ie well worth a look

Advertisement