Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

The Masters 2013

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,219 ✭✭✭✭ 8-10

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Anyone have a bet with Bet365?

I had Snedeker EW, was fairly sure they were paying 6 places but settled as a loser.

Would check with them direct but in work all day.

Cheers

PP said they were the only high street bookmakers paying 6 places so I'm guessing Bet365 only went 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭ Hoki

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Anyone have a bet with Bet365?

I had Snedeker EW, was fairly sure they were paying 6 places but settled as a loser.

Would check with them direct but in work all day.

Cheers

Bet 365 were definitely only paying 5 places , i shopped around on Paddy, Boyles & Bet365 & Paddy was the only one of those 3 paying top 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭ RIALTO1

Thanks for that. I only got my bets on the mobile on Thurs morning so must of just assumed they were all going 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭ byronbay2

Rastadoyle wrote: »
    Scott will never win a major!

Ouch!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,437 ✭✭✭✭ mailburner

Rastadoyle wrote: »
    Scott will never win another major!

Looks better now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ mrshopkeeper

Does anybody know of a website that gives an 'SP' for Golfers - eg. where could I find out what price each of the TOP 5 were on Thurs morning. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭ bobwilliams

Does anybody know of a website that gives an 'SP' for Golfers - eg. where could I find out what price each of the TOP 5 were on Thurs morning. Thanks.

i have all the racing posts from the week
    Best prices on Wednesday
    Scott 28
    Woods 6/1 hills
    cabrera 125
    Olesen 150
    Day 66
    Leishman 400
    Sneds 40

Advertisement