Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

The Masters 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭ Deplasterer

All on Betfair:

Pod 95's +4600
    Schwartzel 30's +2900
    Mickleson 12's +1100

Field -300

Think woods driving will kill him (hoping so anyway) & I don't like the moody tosser anyhow.

Go Padraig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭ RandolphEsq

are you for real?please explain
    Laird put the pressure on him from the leading position. Rory had got within one of Martin, but failed to show the killer instinct to kick on. He fell back and allowed Martin to pull away instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭ bobwilliams

Laird put the pressure on him from the leading position. Rory had got within one of Martin, but failed to show the killer instinct to kick on. He fell back and allowed Martin to pull away instead.

jesus wept........did you actually watch it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ col.in.Cr

My EW's

Watson, Bubba 35/1
    Poulter, Ian 40/1
    Sterne, Richard 150/1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,219 ✭✭✭✭ 8-10

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    My EW's

Watson, Bubba 35/1
    Poulter, Ian 40/1
    Sterne, Richard 150/1

Poults on twitter earlier this week:
    Guys it's up to you if you fancy betting on me this week. All I can say is I will be trying my balls off. & given half a chance ill grab it.

• Advertisement

8-10 wrote: »
    Poults on twitter earlier this week:

just a wild guess but i'd say they'll all be 'trying their balls off'

a double for Westy on the first

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭ keno-daytrader

a double for Westy on the first

I have him backed for round 1 leader, arggggggggg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭ redzerdrog

Have lynn backed for FRL at least am getting a run for my money!

What do think will be the the frl score? Thinking 6under myself

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭ wicklowdub

This course, like so many in US, Woods can get away with being wider off the tee than clew bay.

• Advertisement

Dustin birdies first 2.........fangee slashes odds from 300/1 to 275/1,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭ Ilik Urgee

My picks

[email protected]/1
    Kuchar 35/1
    GMAC 60/1
    Scwhartzel 25/1
    Hanson 80/1

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    My picks

[email protected]/1
    Kuchar 35/1
    GMAC 60/1
    Scwhartzel 25/1
    Hanson 80/1

nice timing

found another good reason to hate Dufner........those shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭ prettyboy81

Nice start by Poulter +4 I'd never back him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭ Hoki

nice timing

Chill out, it's hardly aftertiming - The first round is only finishing now, whats wrong with that poster putting up there picks for a 4 Day Event over 3 hours ago? I better not put up my picks now or else you'll go off the boil altogether..

Hoki wrote: »
    Chill out, it's hardly aftertiming - The first round is only finishing now, whats wrong with that poster putting up there picks for a 4 Day Event over 3 hours ago? I better not put up my picks now or else you'll go off the boil altogether..

correct,i've a great idea.....put the bets up before the start,oh,btw if it wasn't aftertiming,what was it?

It could be that the poster didnt get round to posting his picks due to work etc.. If he put up his picks next Monday i might have the gall to say something but not when about 80% of the event was still to run.

It could be that the poster didnt get round to posting his picks due to work etc.. If he put up his picks next Monday i might have the gall to say something but not when about 80% of the event was still to run.

so you still don't call it aftertiming then?ok... .

Put the bet on yesterday (wednesday) at 16.30.

No skin off my nose.

I'll report back Monday hopefully:pac:

• Advertisement

Do you know what aftertiming is? Its not aftertiming if the event is still in running, especially with 3 days left.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭ frat

so you still don't call it aftertiming then?ok... .

Why don't you just leave it to the mods to decide if its aftertiming or not and keep this pedantic bs out of the forum with more discussion about the golf!

Do you know what aftertiming is? Its not aftertiming if the event is still in running, especially with 3 days left.
    Incorrect

Incorrect

Please correct me then.

I see that 14 year old Chinese kid Guan Tianleng went around today in +1 round of 73 - thats pretty unbelievable. It would be fairly epic if he made the cut.

Just to clarify,what is aftertiming? Is it before the event has started or finished? Enlighten me here.

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    Just to clarify,what is aftertiming? Is it before the event has started or finished? Enlighten me here.

the poster above beleives it has to be after the event to be aftertiming but if that was the case you could post up your footy accum with 20 mins to go.

Basically where golf is concerned it should be posted not before the event but before your player has started.

the poster above beleives it has to be after the event to be aftertiming but if that was the case you could post up your footy accum with 20 mins to go.

Basically where golf is concerned it should be posted not before the event but before your player has started.

Read the charter & google aftertiming, i'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ simon0brien

I fancy Fowler 22/1 E/W at Boylesports still placing 5 ways.. Minus his double bogeys today he was eight under.. He might have cleaner rounds and pull away from Woods.. Take him early and hope his price will be cut to around 6 tomorrow evening

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TrueDub

Reminder to ALL posters: if you have an issue with a post, use the report post button. Don't argue on-thread or try a bit of backseat modding.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,006 ✭✭✭✭ Bobeagleburger

Hopefully McIroy crashes out today

Advertisement