Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Lingus €100 off flights..

Options
  • 08-04-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, a little off-topic but thought I'd chance my arm and ask for advice.

Me and my friends planned to book a trip to NYC in the last couple of days. We planned to take advantage of the €100 off offer but we couldn't book until today as one member of our group needed to confirm days off in work. As we went to book it today we realised the offer expired at 12 A.M.

My question is, if I was to ring Air Lingus and politely explain our situation, would they give us the flights at the €100 off price.

I know it was completely our fault for not realising the offer was expiring, so I'm not looking for a lecture. Just some advice as to if its worth ringing Air Lingus up.

Comments

Advertisement