Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick cover band.

Options
  • 08-04-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys I am looking to start a covers band in limerick city to earn money.I play many instruments but im interested in singing in a covers band.anything from pop to hard rock, prog, 80's cheese, whatever.I have 8-9 years experience giging in cover and original bands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

U know any other musicians that might be interested? I'm a drummer with full pro gear. Definitely interested in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 1741

I also have interest in this... I play guitar and have many years experience playing in a top cover band nationwide... That band broke up late last year and I've been trying to start something new since... I have full PA system and a lot of contacts for gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 31 groovestore

Hi

Bass player here, experience, pro gear. limerick based. played originals, covers, pubs, weddings etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

We are a Covers band looking for an experienced bass player to join our band, needs own gear and transport, if interested, call or text me <snip>, cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 explosions hurt

still looking for musicians? I play keys and guitar and have all my own gear and plenty of experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

bass player here, gear and transport, plenty of experience if ye're still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

we got a bass player recently, thanks for reply though, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

To the anyone reading this we are a Biffy Clyro tribute band situated in limerick and have started gigging, we have over 20 biffy songs under out belt and are in need of a guitarist since ours is moving away soon, guitarist needs to be skilled as there is no have assing these songs with the time signature changes etc PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Doconnor

still looking for musicians? I play keys and guitar and have all my own gear and plenty of experience.

Hey, yes still looking for people.have a bass player that's interested and a drummer who commented on here also.be great to get a jam in a week or 2 if i can get everyone together.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭thestonedrummer

Been trawling this forum looking for a bass player for a wedding band we are trying to get off the ground and I was just wondering if you are still looking for a band to hook up with ?
    Give me a shout if you are still looking for something, thanks !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 puzzled33

You looking for a guitarist?

Advertisement