Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Laser Tag,

• 01-04-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 AllthingsCP

Sorry Mod if wrong Tread, i looked for a Laser tag tread could not find one.

Ok been thinking for two or three years now about opening either a laser tag arena or a portable laser tag arena for midlands area that would be open all day and would allow 2v2 4v4 and so on into the arena at once for a good rate.

I have sourced Chinese laser tag equipment use by their military and they are willing to sell 10 sets to start me off.

Really i want to know do anybody know anyone selling Laser tag gear here in Ireland that i can just pick up.

Also i have researched into making the games like COD and Star Wars battle Front type maps and game types.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,483 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling

Sorry Mod if wrong Tread, i looked for a Laser tag tread could not find one.

Ok been thinking for two or three years now about opening either a laser tag arena or a portable laser tag arena for midlands area that would be open all day and would allow 2v2 4v4 and so on into the arena at once for a good rate.

I have sourced Chinese laser tag equipment use by their military and they are willing to sell 10 sets to start me off.

Really i want to know do anybody know anyone selling Laser tag gear here in Ireland that i can just pick up.

Also i have researched into making the games like COD and Star Wars battle Front type maps and game types.

Its already here, there is 2/3 places here that run. Large games 15 v15 and up ,not exactly airsoft

Langley , Virginia

• Registered Users Posts: 680 AllthingsCP

Gatling wrote: »
    Its already here, there is 2/3 places here that run. Large games 15 v15 and up ,not exactly airsoft

Where i am its at-least 50miles to the nearest Laser Tag arena, And then its always closed, You have to book and they wont take less then 8 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 MagicIRL

This is an airsoft forum mate. I doubt if any of us have even the slightest interest in "laser" tag.

Also,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeoZSa7F27W9D3De4NdLrHLFsMIgZeBqoN9I4J6gfMf8We1FQN7Q

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo

not airsoft related. thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement