Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A song i done for the laugh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Like it Jono, whether it constitutes a song or not is another matter, but some serious syncopation going on there, in what sounds to me a good old-fashioned funk workout.
    By the way "done for the laugh" me eye, that won't protect you against criticism.
    Put it out there and be damned!

Good stuff, would be interested in hearing more, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

JonoD wrote: »
    Just looking for a bit of feedback
    https://soundcloud.com/jdd993-1/power-plant

This has a touch of everything from mad scientist to a touch of Angus Young, power on and off, keyboard tripping over itself, you take all this put it together and put it up on YouTube, you got one crazy piece of music here, and that mean Very Good.

Good luck to you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 freakingidol

The middle part made me think of Black Betty, which is the part I really like.

Advertisement