Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Guitarist looking to start metal band

Options
  • 11-03-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

As the title says really,

I've been playing guitar for 5 years now. Play mainly rhythm myself(my soloing could use a bit of work :) ). Hoping to get a metal band going.Just some of my main influences are Metallica, Megadeth, Sylosis, Killswitch Engage, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold etc..

I have limited previous band experience. I do some singing, but I'm not much of a metal singer. Just looking to get something together to jam and hopefully get a few originals written eventually and work towards gigging. I'm 22 myself. So ideally, I'm looking for someone around a similar age. Not a big deal though.

So any bassists/guitarists/drummers/singers interested, let me know.

Note: I don't have a practice space but it shouldn't be much hassle getting something sorted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭K.Hammett

Bump

Bump!

Found a guitarist that is interested, so looking for bass player and drummer.

Have a guitarist, bass player and more than likely a drummer also.
    Started writing a couple of songs already.
    Just looking for a singer now

Need a drummer and singer!

Advertisement