Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my(unlocked) Vodafone HTC ONE X to see 3G on the Three Network?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hello Fellow Boardies,
    Thanks to the tip off on this site, I was fortunate enough to purchase one of the Vodafone Special Offer HTC ONE X phones recently. I was further surprised when I fitted my Three Micro Sim card and it worked. I was delighted. The phone connected to the home WI-Fi no problems and I was really enjoying my new toy :)

However, despite consulting Youtube etc, I cannot get connected to the 3G Network on Three. I have tried scanning Networks Manually and the only two it can identify are Three and Meteor. My iPhone had no difficulty on the 3G network with Three. My long term plan is to port my number to EMobile for the Unlimited Deal including 15GB of Data.

What can I do to solve this problem?

All helpful suggestions are much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement