Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One stuck on Silent/Vibrate

Options
  • 08-03-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

My HTC One decided this evening to stick on 'Silent/Vibrate' for no apparent reason. It just happened all of a sudden. I didn't get it damp or drop it or give it a flippin reason to go all quite on me. I have the volume turned up to the last. I have the sound profile set as normal but still no joy. I tried restarting it too but that didn't work. I only have it since November so ya wouldn't expect it to be giving problems already... :(

Any of ye tech geniuses out there got any idea what might be wrong? Is it a common occurrence with the model???

Cheers guys.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

My HTC One decided this evening to stick on 'Silent/Vibrate' for no apparent reason. It just happened all of a sudden. I didn't get it damp or drop it or give it a flippin reason to go all quite on me. I have the volume turned up to the last. I have the sound profile set as normal but still no joy. I tried restarting it too but that didn't work. I only have it since November so ya wouldn't expect it to be giving problems already... :(

Any of ye tech geniuses out there got any idea what might be wrong? Is it a common occurrence with the model???

Cheers guys.....
    Which model is it HTC One........?

Advertisement