Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANYONE WANT A Practice space in Dublin CITY for €150 per month

Options
  • 14-02-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey i have a practice space in Dublin that can accommodate up to 4
    band members, the room is not massive but the sound is good and does nt bounce of the walls, also there is free parking and its within walking distance to
    the city centre.

The room comes with a PA and drum kit, you will have your own key so can come and go as you please during your own days

i can rent you any 2 of these days every week for €150 per month
    days, and can do a deal on one day a week as well if thats all that you need.

Email me at liveandunsigneddublin@gmail.com if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Deschain

any pics of the room? i take it we will be sharing the room so is there a lock up for our gear when not using the room?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

ya you will be sharing, there is nt a lock up for your gear but you can leave your stuff in the room if you want and this is locked and cameras in the hallway, i can get picks after the weekend if you want

Advertisement