Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/songwriters wanted for north Co.Dublin show

Options
  • 28-01-2013 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi there,
    A few years back I ran a string of very successful singer/songwriter nights in a venue in Donabate, which I found a lot of very talented people to play on this thread a good few times. I have been asked to start it back up again by new management so I am looking for people interested in playing a 30 min slot. The venue has a great atmosphere for it and any time it was done in the past the place was packed! Anyway, anybody interested message me with your stuff asap please as I am looking at early Feb to re-launch this and start promo as soon as I have the acts, (p.s it is not an open mic or covers event there will be 5 original acts on the night)
    Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭bazalicous

What days during the week will you be having it on do you think? I'd defo be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Midnight organ

It's going to be on a Sat night, the 16th of feb!
    If it goes well there will be another one on paddy's
    night too, still interested? Send me some of your stuff man!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 darragh97

definetly interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Midnight organ

P.M Me with a link asap if interested only 2 slots left and i am starting promo
    early next week,
    cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

hi there, sorry if i'm late, I'm interested:

Here is my stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement