Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad 2

Options
  • 13-01-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any deals on ipad2's, they were reduced to 379.00 in power city just after Christmas but seem to have gone back to 399.00. I bought a mini at christmas but its just a tad too small so gonna try sell it and purchase the ipad2. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

steven t wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any deals on ipad2's, they were reduced to 379.00 in power city just after Christmas but seem to have gone back to 399.00. I bought a mini at christmas but its just a tad too small so gonna try sell it and purchase the ipad2. Thanks

They prices are pretty constant across all shopping formats, in store, online etc
    I would personally rather a mini than the 2, but there is strong demand for the mini out there, so you should sell it easy enough on www.adverts.ie then put the extra few quid for the iPad not mini :)

Power city also are one of the few shops with the iPad 3 in stock at €460, a little bit more expensive but you get the retina screen etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

I'd go for a refurb iPad 3, from €389 (when in stock):
    http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad/ipad3

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

flyguy wrote: »
    I'd go for a refurb iPad 3, from €389 (when in stock):
    http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad/ipad3

sh1t, forgot about the apple refurbs!
    Deffo a better option than iPad 2 imho.

Advertisement