Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers inside!** Pokemon X and Pokemon Y - October 2013! :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

CianRyan wrote: »
    Giving names is laaaaaaame.

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of CianRyan's soul, as it would appear he's dead inside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Angry tree pokemon. Grrrrrr.

oorotto.jpg

The first evolution of Gogoat (name him Billekid pleez), a rabbit normal type and an electric fairy type that looks like Pikachu`s Fat Friend.

corocoro8131th.jpg

Mega types of Blaziken, Lucario and Absol

corocoro8133th.jpg

There are also Mega Mawile, Mewtwo and Ampharos.

corocoro8132th.jpg

Mega types evolve as a Mega Evolution. A Mega Stone will be able to unlock a Pokemon's Mega Evolution, a more powerful form of the Pokemon that even has a change in appearance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Discussed this on another forum, I don't buy for a second that they'd make Blaziken a new form, but nothing for the other 17 starter final forms. And is Ampharos now being sponsored by l'oreal?

Pangoro:
    Pangoroscreenshot_thumb.jpg

Inkay:
    Inkayscreenshot_thumb.jpg

Malamar:
    Malamarscreenshot_thumb.jpg

Swirlix (Pokemon X exclusive):
    Swirlixscreenshot_thumb.jpg

Spritzee (Pokemon Y exclusive):
    Spritzeescreenshot_thumb.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Angron wrote: »
    And is Ampharos now being sponsored by l'oreal?

Because he's worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Does anyone else think of the evil witch/octopus thing from the Little Mermaid when they see Malamar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Discussed this on another forum, I don't buy for a second that they'd make Blaziken a new form, but nothing for the other 17 starter final forms. And is Ampharos now being sponsored by l'oreal?

Yeah, but Blaziken has an imbalanced looking-badass/actually-useful ratio that'd need correcting with a megaform.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

I hate this mega stuff. I hate forms in general :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Mega charizard :D

40418088.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Does anyone else think of the evil witch/octopus thing from the Little Mermaid when they see Malamar?

Ursula had a much better rack than Malamar. They really have very little in common other than how long it takes them to tie their shoe-laces

I've no idea which end of Mega-Absol I'm looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Can someone explain Mega Evolutions? Is it a permanent thing?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Can someone explain Mega Evolutions? Is it a permanent thing?

According to this trail, they're ony usable in battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Just catcing up on this thread. Mega evos??? I dont like that at all. Getting very digimon for my liking.

I could understand a pokemon getting mega stats from an item during a battle, but to change form is a bit extreme

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Mega Kangaskhan's ability will be Parental Bond, allowing its child to attack and granting players 2 turns instead of 1. Pretty cool!

Hard to believe its only two months away, doesn't seem that long ago I was whooping with delight over the nintendo direct announcement.

I need this game

I cannot remember the last time I was so excited for a game

I think its was Mario galaxy

A demo from GamesCom.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Looks great!

• Advertisement

Finally got around to putting my deposit on Y, now I wonder how long before I get X too :pac:

41 days.

I'm getting desperate for the game at this point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm going to stick my pre order in on eBay for the premium gold pack. Hopefully it's still available near the end of the month! I'll probably pre order an English copy of the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

What's in the premium gold?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

^ Has anybody been watching the black magic fuckery take place at the above link? :)

• Advertisement

Here is the direct, missed it myself :rolleyes:
    but will watch it now.

Advertisement