Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in Gorey?

Options
  • 20-12-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im a student and will be spending 2 weeks in gorey on placement. Was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap hostel or b and b, anything really that would be within walking distance of main street or 'the avenue' in Gorey. The address for my placement is the avenue, and I dont drive so need to be close.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 martha jones

Hi, you could try The Loch Gormon Arms, b&b accommodation above a quiet bar and to my knowledge reasonably priced, as well as a 3-4 minute walk to The Avenue

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aine46

Seen online somewhere of a little old style house/cottage with own bar, pool table etc, that u could rent out. would anyone know what place I'm talking about? Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Hi, you could try The Loch Gormon Arms, b&b accommodation above a quiet bar and to my knowledge reasonably priced, as well as a 3-4 minute walk to The Avenue

This was my first thought as well

Advertisement