Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any guitar or jammers group in dublin??

Options
  • 12-12-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm a girl who played bass guitar in a small amature band. I really love the atmosphere everybody enjoy the playing, jam, sing etc..
    now here I have a guitar and learning it by myself.
    I can play only 3 songs not perfectly and I know several guitar code.
    But there is limitation for doing self study and I want to enjoy guitar play with others.
    so I'm looking for some groups that I can take part in for guitar playing and learning.
    If you know any group that I mentioned above, please let me know.

Thanks~~~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Maybe best to let people what genres you play, and what bands you like, so you're all on the same page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved from Musicals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

OP, are you looking to find a band to join to play guitar or some sort of... guitar playing social club?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

I did an intermediate class for ten weeks when I was at that level . @75 euro . 10 people in the class . Its good for what your looking to do .
    Really brought me on .
    Most schools that do night courses have them .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 flylollo

OP, are you looking to find a band to join to play guitar or some sort of... guitar playing social club?
    Hi, yeah, I'm looking for some sort of guitar playing social club~ Do you have any information??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

flylollo wrote: »
    Hi, yeah, I'm looking for some sort of guitar playing social club~ Do you have any information??
    Id like that too . But i think church choirs only do it anymore .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 flylollo

the_syco wrote: »
    Maybe best to let people what genres you play, and what bands you like, so you're all on the same page?
    Thanks for advice. I like rock, pop, etc.. not classical. and I like Maroon5, Muse, Abba, Mr.big.. & etc..'s music.. Kind of old rock.

Advertisement