Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware versand-never settle?

Options
  • 09-12-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello!

first time builder here and first time using hardwareversand.de
    i was shopping around on different sites and spotted that they advertised
    the AMD never settle package, and that you had to email in for the keycode.

yet, i hadn't spotted anything on hardwareversand.de about it.
    i'm fairly sure i'm going to buy from them, seeing as they're very well priced,
    but i'd like to know if there was a way to avail of this package.

thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Slight bump, Hope you get an answer on this as im just about to build a rig. This AMd bonus would be great if only for hitman as its Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 inky_panels

true that, if it doesn't come through i'm tempted to go through dabs.com as the pricing isn't too different and you get the bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Heretofore

I have a 7950 arriving Monday or Tuesday from hardwareversand, I can let you know about the never settle then

Recieved the 7950 today from hardwareversand, had a quick look in the box and there is no mention of the Never Settle deal. Will have a closer inspection when i get home from work, however i think you can take it as not available from hardwareversand.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

Try sending an email to their support, they're usually pretty helpful?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 inky_panels

Well, i just spotted an advert on the site that linked to the Ati graphics card section, so i'd say it's safe to assume that they do the bundle

Anybody have any luck with this?

Strictly speaking, HWVS is not listed as a supplier on this AMD Never Settle Page

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭JohnnyJohnJohns

I got a 7850 off them yesterday with no activation key. The website still has the banner ad for the never settle promo so I've sent them a support email to see if they supply them. Will update when i hear back.

I got a 7850 off them yesterday with no activation key. The website still has the banner ad for the never settle promo so I've sent them a support email to see if they supply them. Will update when i hear back.

Just sent them an email myself to see what the story is. Will also keep ye up to date on any reply.

I just spoke to a guy at www.alternate.nl he said that they were allocated a bunch of vouchers for certain cards. Unfortunately they have run out of vouchers so have stopped the offer. Mentioning because if HWVS ever got any vouchers theres a good chance they may also have run out.

• Advertisement

Just got an email back from hardwareversand and it included the key for the never settle bundle.

If you buy one of the qualifying cards looks like you'll have to email them for the key but they definitely have them! ;)

Edit: Redeemed code, all works fine, delighted! :D

Just got an email back from hardwareversand and it included the key for the never settle bundle.

If you buy one of the qualifying cards looks like you'll have to email them for the key but they definitely have them! ;)

Edit: Redeemed code, all works fine, delighted! :D

Cheers for that, happy to be proven wrong on this one! Hope they reply to my email soon. Where do you go to redeem the code?

Hardwareversand send a scan of the card so it has the details, pretty sure its www.amd.com/neversettlepromo

Turns out the RoyalKing 7950 i bought from the http://www.the-security-store.co.uk, also on Amazon, was stolen.
    Tee site sells security guard equipment, which makes so much sense that a batch fo these cards went missing from a warehouse somewhere, oh the irony.

Found out when I asked CLub 3D about the Neversettle promo, they told me the serial of the card was reg'd stolen and to return it.

This couldn't have worked out any better. Hopefully I get a full refund.

I spoke to HWVS today and they said they have plenty of vouchers for the neversettle left so Ill order off them.

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Komplett on the list but i got no code with 7870 :(

In fairness didnt know about it until 2 minutes ago and own all the games listed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭III

contact AMD they will be happy to give you a code (in my experience at least)

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Komplett on the list but i got no code with 7870 :(

In fairness didnt know about it until 2 minutes ago and own all the games listed :)

The code alone goes for €70-90 on Adverts.ie.

That buys you a few more Steam DLC's :D

Advertisement