Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got something to say? Male/female singer wanted for originals band- Galway/cork area

• 04-12-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

If you've got something to say, can sing or have always wanted to play in a band get in touch. We are looking for an Anthony Kiedis/Axel Rose/Tegan or a Sara to add to our originals band. You don’t have to sound like them but if you rock like them it would be good. We play rock/alternative music. We have 4 tracks demoed so if your interested get in touch and see if we can get something together.

About us: The core of the band right now is the drummer and guitarist. We have both played in successful bands since we were teenagers and right through college. Now after a break and some travelling we have spent the past few months putting a demo together. We have now got to the point where we want to step it up. We need a singer to come on board so we can finish it off and get gigging.

I’m not going to list influences here because we are open to almost any style and we are more interested in finding someone who fits and adds something to what we do. So if you’re into rock, metal, fuzz, techno, punk or sleep it doesn’t matter as long as you love music and want to play in a kick ass band.

Looking forward to talking to you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TooSchool4Cool

Hey guys

Anto's the name, 22, vocalist/musician (guitars,drums,bass, other bits and pieces) from ennis! Bin playing in a covers band for the last few years, always lookin for original musicians to play with though, and if it fits and clicks, more than willing to commit and jump feet first into making a REAL go with a band!
    Into pretty much everything, my writing style would normally tend to be from quite a personal approach but whatever comes out comes out, haha, i'v got no control over where my head goes with lyrics sometimes!

But ya, anyway would love to hear what ye've got or more about influences and whatnot if ye'd be willing to send me on some stuff! :)

Hope to hear back soon,
    Cheers,
    Anto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TooSchool4Cool

Hey guys

Anto's the name, 22, vocalist/musician (guitars,drums,bass, other bits and pieces) from ennis! Bin playing in a covers band for the last few years, always lookin for original musicians to play with though, and if it fits and clicks, more than willing to commit and jump feet first into making a REAL go with a band!
    Into pretty much everything, my writing style would normally tend to be from quite a personal approach but whatever comes out comes out, haha, i'v got no control over where my head goes with lyrics sometimes!

But ya, anyway would love to hear what ye've got or more about influences and whatnot if ye'd be willing to send me on some stuff! :)

Hope to hear back soon,
    Cheers,
    Anto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Thirty6

Further to the post above here are links to a rough mix of two tracks we have recorded. It should give an Idea of what we have been up to so far and maybe what we will go onto to do.

https://soundcloud.com/thirty6/be-my-b

https://soundcloud.com/thirty6/lots

Hump De Bump

Also Check out our drummers unsigned music show. http://youtu.be/sFReRiP_IHk

HUmp de bamp

JAyo got your message but your not recieving private mail so I cant reply?

• Advertisement

Bump

Another Bump and another one of our drummers vids to check out.

http://youtu.be/9ufoyI770MQ

Keep on Bumpin

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

Hi Thirty, are you the Last Fakers who is looking for a singer? I am definetely interested of so. Send me a PM and maybe I can hear more songs?

Hi Annica. No we are not the Last Fakers.

• Advertisement

Le bump

Final bump

Advertisement