Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*** Match Thread***Tue 4/12 21:15 WES1 Roys Rovers ****GAME OFF****

Options
  • 03-12-2012 7:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dave - in
    Jules - work
    Wes - in
    Cathal - in
    Conor - in
    Keith P - in
    Derek - in
    Darren - in
    Gar - out
    Keith R - in
    Ciaran -
    Clay - in
    Collie -
    Mark - in
    Damian - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Keith, can I ask - how do the divisions work? We're in Division 7. Do you get promoted/relegated or are they all just randomly assigned each year?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nope, purely to do with what night you play and what location.

I play in division 4 aswell, we'd handily beat most teams in there i would say. we have been in division 7 for 2 seasons before that division 8 for a while and then 3 i think

Ah okay, thanks. I thought maybe we were slumming it in a lower league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Match is cancelled lads, in case anyone doesn't get the text and looks here. 3-0 win for us because the other side cant make it.

ah nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Keep pitch see can we play a 6 a side or get a quick froendlt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

3-0 win lads,excellent performance and me with a hat trick.

Tough early game next week..

Yeah it was an almost unbelievable display from you. Almost too good.

Am I reading this right, Deloitte stuffed Could Get Messi 4-1??
    What's that all about?

Looks that way,

We have to play all the teams above us bar Cork Exiles.. It could get interesting... only 7 points behind the leaders

I just don't get that result.
    Anyway we'll see how good they are next week i guess. I thought we were unfortunate to only draw with them earlier in the season and that was when we were playing poorly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Said it 5 weeks ago, we could win this league..................... :)

Advertisement