Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Improve My Artworks?

Options
  • 13-11-2012 11:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

I have been doing some painting and sketching for few months now. I just learned it by watching video tutorials on the net. And I think I've been doing good(I Think). But I also think I need more improvement. Are there other ways you know how to improve without enrolling in an art class? and what are some other mediums you could suggest aside from those familiar ones like charcoal, oil, crayons, and watercolor?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

As with anything the only way to improve is practice, practice, practice. Classes will teach you technique but only practice will help you improve that technique.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

115 hours of artists' talks. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB672B7534364A040

Might be of some help

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 AlizeHall

Reading books about arts that interest you will be of great help! There are lot of art books that is more updated today, you will learn different ideas and even unique ones to have your own art collections. Best way to find those books on the web.

Advertisement