Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

band for stephens and new years eve

Options
  • 18-10-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi, i'm looking for a 2-4 man/woman band for stephens/new years eve in castlerea, co. roscommon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alantoner

Hi just seen a band called relax there really good everything from sixtys to modern day they have a website www.relax80sband hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Have sent you PM

• Registered Users Posts: 19 booleybooley

What kind of music are you looking for and have you a budget? Am part of a 2 or 3 piece band -already booked for New Years but free on St Stephens night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cregafleming1

hi, what music do you play, i've got bands for both nights, but send me an email and i might be able to give you a twist sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bex12

Hi, I am also looking for a 1/2 peice band to play for New Years to play at a city centre hotel. The Bar is not so large so we would not be able to accommodate for a larger set up. They would have to play all the regular classics to suit all age groups. Any info would be much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 booleybooley

Hi Craig
    Thanks for your reply. We play 60s.70s and up to date stuff. Everything fro Beatles, Abba to Adele. Facebook Trilogy Band. 3 piece, girl singer, based in Dublin.
    Good luck with your gigs!
    Paul

Advertisement