Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to SlowTwitch

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting a little sick of Dan Empfield's pro-doping and pro-dopers stance and I'm looking for a similar site that has decent news and forums but without the hypocrisy - any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

tunney wrote: »
    I'm getting a little sick of Dan Empfield's pro-doping and pro-dopers stance and I'm looking for a similar site that has decent news and forums but without the hypocrisy - any ideas?

Very little others have the traffic that ST have, i do agree though its getting a bit of a joke of late on there and i am not frequenting it as much. The only other forum i frequent is tritalk but it can be a bit light at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Very little others have the traffic that ST have, i do agree though its getting a bit of a joke of late on there and i am not frequenting it as much. The only other forum i frequent is tritalk but it can be a bit light at times.

The attraction of ST was the posters like Jack mott (gone) and Paolo S (gone) all you are left with now is a load of Lance fanboys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

The attraction of ST was the posters like Jack mott (gone) and Paolo S (gone) all you are left with now is a load of Lance fanboys
    What about the tbb forum..is that still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Notwitch

Firstly, Twiiter. Its the problem and the solution.

Secondly, I presume this thread can be closed as you're changed your stance during lunch??

Notwitch wrote: »
    Firstly, Twiiter. Its the problem and the solution.

Secondly, I presume this thread can be closed as you're changed your stance during lunch??

How did I change my stance over lunch?

• Advertisement

In fairness, I'm stretching but Chris Carmichael?

In fairness, I'm stretching but Chris Carmichael?

Emmmm not seeing where you are stretching to?

Yes I bought the book. No I've not read it. Yes I commented on it on another (FTP) thread. Not making the SlowTwitch connection though?

Emmmm not seeing where you are stretching to?

Yes I bought the book. No I've not read it. Yes I commented on it on another (FTP) thread. Not making the SlowTwitch connection though?

Has Armstrongs trainer's reputation not been tainted in the Armstrong affair but Dan Empfields has?? Not defending either but there's got to be irony there, at least!:)

Has Armstrongs trainer's reputation not been tainted in the Armstrong affair but Dan Empfields has?? Not defending either but there's got to be irony there, at least!:)

Ah I see your point.

I've yet to read a series of articles by Carmichael about Lance's innocence.
    I'm also pretty sure that at no stage did Carmichael *actually* train Armstrong.

My problem with Dan's position is he is even now saying that Armstrong is not the problem. Dan is destroying his own creation (Slowtwitch) by insisting his hero cannot be flawed.

But mainly I'm not expecting honest debate in a book. I am expecting unbiased moderation of a forum though.

Advertisement