Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Gear] Floormats - possible bulk deal

Options
  • 28-09-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

I picked up some floor mats yesterday for myself for deadening the noise from the turbo & treadmill. We've wood floors & it's a horrible racket.

Come in a pack of x6 and cover 1.8 x 1.2m. I don't stock them so is of no commercial interest to me other than I've been offered x10 packs @ €28 each if anyone is interested. Normally retail around €40 I believe.

Just +1 below if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭redved

I'd be interested if you can get the numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Have you tested them out Sean, I would love to come in from the shed if I could but its wooden floors are directly over the young lads room. We have a threadmill too but she can feck off and stay in the shed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

CW, I'm set up on the ground floor which is over concrete so no sound transfer through the floor, just clatter and vibration. If your floor is on a timber void (converted attic?) you will get sound transfer through the joist space, I'm assuming non insulated floor space. With the mats you will get the same effect as putting a carpet or rug on the floor, it'll deaden the sound but not stop it completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭themarkmeister

Can I take one or two of you?

Advertisement