Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kona on TV / Internet

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Does anyone know of or have a link for watching the Ironman World Championships from Kona on Oct 13th online please?

I have done a bit of googling but don't see anything yet? Will the official IM channel offer this on the day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Does anyone know of or have a link for watching the Ironman World Championships from Kona on Oct 13th online please?

I have done a bit of googling but don't see anything yet? Will the official IM channel offer this on the day?

Full coverage on IM live last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Anyone from these parts doing it? Think I can recall one infrequent flyer who might be.

Basster wrote: »
    Anyone from these parts doing it? Think I can recall one infrequent flyer who might be.

9 or 10 Paddies lining up - including the usual suspects from the heartbeat of Irish IM - Dundalk:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Izoard wrote: »
    Full coverage on IM live last year...

Yeah I saw that last year, but was that only on for free as part of an anniversary event, I can't rightly recall. Can you subscribe to the IM live for just the one day I wonder? No problem with paying for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

I thought Rory Maguire qualified but judging by comments on twitter by Matt Molloy yesterday he did not. Was sure he got a roll down in Lanza along with MM

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw that last year, but was that only on for free as part of an anniversary event, I can't rightly recall. Can you subscribe to the IM live for just the one day I wonder? No problem with paying for this.

I thought it was broadcast live as a matter of course - hopefully the same for 2012, although no info on ironman.com to confirm.

Izoard wrote: »
    I thought it was broadcast live as a matter of course - hopefully the same for 2012, although no info on ironman.com to confirm.

Yeah, I was checking out the ironman site yesterday and saw nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Yeah, I was checking out the ironman site yesterday and saw nothing.

its free to watch
    and it will be on despite lance got done for drugs.the world is still turning,just a bit slower and not the big lance show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

there is also p2psports (not sure of the true address, google it) usually has all live sports covered.

peter kern wrote: »
    its free to watch
    and it will be on despite lance got done for drugs.the world is still turning,just a bit slower and not the big lance show.

Ah Lance would have tore it up. :D

Cant wait to see Crowie and Macca tear it up. Not forgetting the strong Europeans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement