Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Recommend] Swim instructor for Tri group, South Wicklow area?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭

Several members of a newish Tri club based in South Wicklow, looking for suggestions on how to start structured swim training over the coming months. We need someone to give proper pool sessions, otherwise it'll just be me passing on bad habits to the group. Anyone got suggestions on how to go about this, as I'm clueless? Nearest pool is Arklow (and I have a number to call), but open to suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I know Jamie Bray is a swim coach, he's with Wicklow Tri but could be a starting point, unless the South Wicklow club is a split from WTC..

*am hoping this is not a can of worms I've opened

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

It might be worth a trip up base2race ballymount and get your stroke analyzed see where you're goin wrong and might give the others a heads up.

Advertisement